It is a Z / series product to capture, store and retrieve information from the work performed, whether planned or on purpose of a particular class or classes of JES spool of JES2.
The tool JeSpool collects the following elements from the executed work:
- The LOG message.
- The JES2 JCL file.
- The submission file system messages and output JOB executed.
This information can be displayed on the classic ISPF screens or through Web browsers or mobile devices.
- Collects and stores all Jobs of a particular class or classes of the JES2 spool in one or several 'unique & daily' PS.
- JeSpool allows to the users to retrieve selected records Job quickly and easily.
- JeSpool Automatically archived jobs (Job's) completed and allows recover them at any time.
- Traditional ISPF panels - HTML5 for Smartphone Web version.
- Intuitive to operate.
- Enables intelligent navigation 'Point-and-click'; by clicking on the field you can browse through JOB Z / OS with hyperlinks.
- Multiple search criteria.
- It offers to the users the records classified by JOBNAME, and JOBID DATE SUBMITTED.
- It allows to the users to display the output of the JOB's for ddnames with a line for each DDNAME of JES2 set for the JOB.
- Shows to the users the JOB errors and abends.
- Provides a 'synthesis report' of all Job's, which include information on condition codes, number of lines SYSOUT ...
- It manages migration policies and deleting jobs in the sequential files, programmable for each installation.
- It restores migrated information.
- Eliminates the need for long and expensive processes to do manually scan searches, often tedious, in all the outputs of the JOB's of the applications of the facilities.
- Improved service to facilitate quick and easy access to information, eliminating the tedious sessions, due to the chaos of the processed information.
- Increase productivity by having structured information and to see the executive summary.
- Reduce costs by being able to devote resources to other tasks.
- The JESPOOL installation package consists of programs, ISPF panels, posts, and all the documentation. The installation can be easily completed in a single day. The BATCH migration policy, deletion and recovery must comply with each client, depending on the regulations of each data processing center.
- From z / OS 1.9. inclusive.